Collaborating to create the expertise, information, and tools that people and communities need to protect their health – through health promotion, prevention of disease, injury and disability, and preparedness for Zombie Apocalypse threats.
Zombie CDC seeks to accomplish its mission by working with partners throughout the nation and the world to
- monitor health,
- detect and investigate Zombie infections,
- conduct research to enhance prevention of Zombies,
- develop and advocate sound public Zombie policies,
- implement Zombie prevention strategies,
- promote healthy behaviors,
- foster safe and healthful environments,
- provide leadership and training to protect against Zombies.
Those functions are the backbone of zCDC′s mission. Each of zCDC′s component organizations undertakes these activities in conducting its specific programs. The steps needed to accomplish this mission are also based on scientific excellence, requiring well-trained public health practitioners and leaders dedicated to high standards of quality and ethical practice.
zCDC Core Values
Accountability — As diligent stewards of public trust and public funds, we act decisively and compassionately in service to the people’s health in prevention of zombie infections. We ensure that our research and our services are based on sound science and meet real public needs to achieve our public health goals.
Respect — We respect and understand our interdependence with all people, both inside the agency and throughout the world, treating them and their contributions with dignity and valuing individual and cultural diversity. We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce at all levels of the organization.
Integrity — We are honest and ethical in all we do. We will do what we say. We prize scientific integrity and professional excellence.
Zombie Centers for Disease Contol pledges to the people of the world:
- To be a diligent steward of the funds entrusted to it.
- To provide an environment for intellectual and personal growth and integrity.
- To base all public health decisions on the highest quality scientific data, openly and objectively derived.
- To place the benefits to society above the benefits to the institution.
- To treat all persons with dignity, honesty, and respect.
- To educate and inform the world on all matters relating to Zombies and public safety from Zombie infections